KOTI Hygiene brushes
The KOTI hygiene cleaning program is in full compliance with all European directives and regulations
- Commission directive 93/43/EEC concerning the hygiene of foodstuffs
- Commission directive 90/128/EEC relating to plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
- Commission directive 97/48/EEC laying down the basic rules necessary for testing migration of the constituents of plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
- German food directive
- Title 21 - Code of the US Federal Regulations issued by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) on chemicals used in the food-industry
- PHB Charta issued by the FEIBP, the European Brushware Federation
The KOTI hygiene cleaning program fits perfectly into particular HACCP concepts (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and hereon basing IFS concepts (International Featured Standard for private brand producers of foodstuffs).
The KOTI hygiene cleaning program is suitable for autoclave treatment. High quality components guarantee a long lifetime and constant quality.
- Excellent heat and chemical resistance of brush bodies and filaments. Acid- and alkali-proof, high alloy steel and wires
- Closed-cell polypropylene body material and PBT filaments
- Solid hexagonal bolt screwed fastening of handles
The KOTI hygiene cleaning program eases the segregation of your cleaning equipment by colour coding. Eight strong colours in numerous food grade products help to prevent from cross contamination.
For further information, please click here to contact our sales department.