We make sure that materials are recycled as much as possible, so that they cause a minimal load to the environment. The choice of materials is very important. KOTI chooses for environment-friendly materials, which can be recycled to new usable products.
Types of materials:
- Synthetic is a chemical product and is not biodegradable. It can be ground down and mixed in order to make new products.
Some synthetic materials used by KOTI are manufactured from recycled material.
- Steel can be melted and added to the production of new steel.
- Wood is a product that is biodegradable and has little impact on the environment. When recycled it can be used in new products.
Advantages of recycling:
- Materials are retrieved from worn products and re-used.
- Garbage waste is minimised in the community.
- Better for the environment and our future!