Quick Changing system
Advantages of the Quick Changing system:
- no extra intermediary plate;
- changed on the spot, easy to replace;
- only one person needed;
- the brushes are used more efficiently because the changing is not longer a problem;
- when multiple tasks need to be done on one day (e.g. cleaning and weed removing) the quick changing system enables you to change the brush to your task;
- no extra long and heavy lifting needed;
- time and money saving!
The SW-system means quick change system (In Dutch: Snel Wissel system). KOTI has put the SW-system on the market since 1972. The assembly system with bayonet fitting has been used for over 25 years on brushes for sweeping machines. This is done because everybody can change the brushes easily on the spot and by themselves.
There are many similar systems to assemble a gutter brush. KOTI has researched them all and found the one solution which is user-friendly and which only needs one person to change the brush without any effort.
The system exists out of:
Gutter brush is assembled directly to the SW-plate.
The quick change plate is directly assembled to the motor shaft which has bayonet fittings (see picture). The bolts of the gutter brush match the bayonet fittings. If the gutter brush is slipped in to the bayonet fittings and makes a little turn, the gutter brush stays fixed completely. Now there are two hands free which can fasten the bolts.