Tufted roller brushes
Advantages of Tufted roller brushes:
- suitable for many applications in various branches;
- optimal flexibility in brush filling;
- large choice of filling materials;
- most current diameters and measurements are deliverable and in stock.
With the tufted roller brush you are selecting one of our most versatile products. In numerous industries and in various applications this brush is used. Because of the many combinations in brush material, filling and density, tufted roller brushes and discs can be a solution almost everywhere.
In the core of the tufted roller brush a pattern of holes is drilled completely computerised. Then the bundles of filling materials are tufted in the holes with a special machine which fastens the bundles with a hook. Depending on the application of the material, the hook can exist of steel wire or rust proof steel. The drilling pattern, the diameter of the holes and the filling material also dependent on the application. In the pharmaceutical, chemical and graphic industry, the brushes have to be chemical proof. While in other industries other characteristics are important, such as wear-resistant, flexible, robustness etc.
KOTI has the following choices for tufted roller brushes:
- roller brushes with axial hole without axis;
- roller brushes with shafts with an even filling surface;
- roller brushes with various profiled fillings.
We will advise you with pleasure and find your solution!